[Macpartners] Apple - NeXT computers file transfer

Tim Boyden trboyden at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 24 15:53:23 EDT 2003

I don't pretend to be the NeXt wizard, but these instructions might help
or at least point you in the right direction.

http://www.peak.org/~luomat/articles/cablemodems/TjLs-Cable-Modem-Howto-
for-NeXTStep.pdf

Tim Boyden
MIT Department of Facilities
Applications & Desktop Services Team

-----Original Message-----
From: macpartners-bounces at MIT.EDU [mailto:macpartners-bounces at MIT.EDU]
On Behalf Of wayne tempelman
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:23 PM
To: macpartners at mit.edu
Subject: [Macpartners] Apple - NeXT computers file transfer

I am interested in transferring files from a NeXT Station computer to a
new Power Mac G4 by connecting a crossover twisted-pair Ethernet cable.
The files are from WriteNow, Equation Builder, Diagram, Draw, and
Mathematica applications. To accomplish this I need help in setting up
the NeXT computer to be on a network. If anyone can help me accomplish
this file transfer (by this or other means) it would be greatly
appreciated.