[Macpartners] Apple - NeXT computers file transfer

wayne tempelman slim.way at verizon.net
Tue Jun 24 15:22:31 EDT 2003

I am interested in transferring files from a NeXT Station computer to a
new Power Mac G4 by connecting a crossover twisted-pair Ethernet cable.
The files are from WriteNow, Equation Builder, Diagram, Draw, and
Mathematica applications. To accomplish this I need help in setting up
the NeXT computer to be on a network. If anyone can help me accomplish
this file transfer (by this or other means) it would be greatly
appreciated.