[Macpartners] 10.3 and Apple Personal LaserWriter 320 - resolved?

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 1 18:44:17 EST 2003

I've got my Apple Personal Laserwriter 320 to Add.  All I had to do is to
power cycle the AsanteTalk connector.  I got the hint from the Apple
discussion group and it worked.

Somehow I've now gotten myself into a situation where I can't print
anything. I get an error saying that it is unable to create a temporary
file and the printer queue is stopped.  I assume that I've messed up a
permission on a directory.  I have done a couple permission repairs.  Any
ideas?

Roger