[lookit-research] stimulus sound not coming through on videos

Lewkowicz, David david.lewkowicz at yale.edu
Sat Mar 18 11:45:56 EDT 2023

Dear Melissa,

Recently, we have noticed that the participant videos recorded by Lookit seem to filter out the stimulus sounds that we normally present in our videos. We use these sounds to mark the beginning of a trial when we code the participant videos and, thus, their absence makes it impossible for us to reliably code the participant videos.  Are you aware of this and, if so, is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks very much in advance for looking into this problem.

Best regards,
David & Dick

David J. Lewkowicz, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist