[Leonardo/ISAST Network] Stimulating Thoughts

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Mon May 19 19:15:27 EDT 2008

Will you receive an Economic Stimulus Payment from the U.S. government
this year?

As you probably know, the intent of the Economic Stimulus Payment
program is to stimulate the economy by encouraging conspicuous
consumption. For a more positive, feel-good option that enables you to
feel good about yourself in the morning, how about stimulating the
economy through a donation to Leonardo/ISAST? Not only will your
donation keep vibrant our programs that inspire international
cooperation by connecting artists, scientists and researchers all over
the world, your donation is tax-deductible.

Leonardo/The International Society for the Arts, Sciences and Technology
is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All of our activities depend on the
generosity of supporters like you. Please be as generous as you can!

To make a secure donation through PayPal, visit our donations web page
at http://leonardo.info/isast/donations.html

We also accept Visa and Mastercard donations via fax (fax to
415-391-2385 -- please include account number, 3-digit security code,
name on account + an email address to allow us to confirm transaction),
and we accept checks in the mail (make check payable to "Leonardo/ISAST"
and send to Leonardo/ISAST, 211 Sutter Street, Suite 501, San Francisco,
CA 94108, U.S.A.)