[LCM Events] ArabSA Soccer Team, Scavenger Hunt, & BU Hookah/Movie Night

NU ArabSA- Northeastern University Arab Student Association nuarabsa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:23:29 EDT 2012

Marhaba everyone! :-)

The following are updates regarding upcoming ArabSA events:

1) Boston University's Hookah/Movie Night has been moved to this Wednesday
at 7pm in the GSU Terrace Lounge which is the balcony on the second floor.
Entry, Lebanese desserts, & beverages are all free while renting the hookah
(i.e. sheesha) is $5. *If you'd like to join us, we will be meeting in
front of Ell Hall at 6pm *(for those of you who don't know where that is,
it is the building that has the husky statue inside it, located between
Dodge Hall and Richards Hall). We will NOT be having our regular weekly
social meetings THIS Wednesday. Regular WEEKLY social meetings will resume
NEXT Wednesday at 408 Ell Hall at 7:30pm.

2) ArabSA is planning to organize our own *soccer team* (or what most of us
actually know as football lol) to compete with other teams in the school. *If
you are interested to be a part of the team, please respond to this email
OR email Salim Shashaa at shashaa.s at husky.neu.edu with the subject of the
email containing the words "ArabSA Soccer". *

3) ArabSA is planning to form a team to compete with 11 other teams for
Knights of the Husky Hunt, which is one of RSA's major annual 24 hour
scavenger hunts occurring from Friday November 2nd to Saturday
November 3rd (yes,
the event LITERALLY goes on for 24 hours in which team members will be
searching for clues till the final prize ALL OVER Boston!!! The event will
involve 600 people all together, so don't miss out on the fun!). *In order
to qualify for this exciting competition, our team will need 11 members
plus a captain (12 members in total)*. Once our team registers, we will be
given a quiz on October 18th to complete in 24 hrs to prove that we are
worthy enough to join! Please see this webpage for more information:
http://www.rsa.neu.edu/wordpress/huskyhunt *If you'd like to join ArabSA
Knights of the Husky Hunt Team, please respond to this email (don't click
information to Reema Baniabbasi at baniabbasi.r at husky.neu.edu with the
subject of the email containing the words "ArabSA Scavenger Hunt Team". The
DEADLINE to send us this email expressing your interest to join ArabSA's
Scavenger Hunt Team will be on October 14 at 11:59 pm.*
*
*
Looking forward to seeing you in all these exciting events!
Regards,

--Arab Student Association
Northeastern University
Curry Student Center, Suite 240