[LCM Events] LCM-ASO Research Seminar Series

Nina Jreige ninus at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 16 18:45:36 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

The MIT Lebanese Club and Arab Students Organization are excited to invite
you to our *Research Lecture Seminar Series*! This time, we are pleased to
have *Bernard El-Khoury*, an MIT Masters student in the department of
Engineering Systems, and* Carine Abi Akar*, an MIT Undergraduate student in
the department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, present on
their exciting research!

When: Wednesday, April 20
Time: 6:00 pm
Where: 56-154

*Carine will be talking about designing and developing interactive rail
scheduling displays with the objective of creating an interactive in-cab
scheduling interface for train operators. *
*Bernard will be talking about using the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) to
predict Cost and Schedule for developing technologies.*

So come join us for *drinks and snacks* on April 20, and learn a little bit
about the amazing things that our friends and colleagues are doing around
campus!

Thanks,
LCM and ASO