[LCM Events] TEDxRamallah Screening at MIT | TODAY! April 16, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Dimitri Turbiner dtr at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 16 09:52:11 EDT 2011

What is this shit??!!!??

Jews of MIT how can we let this blatantly anti-Israel propaganda happen?

"...due to occupation..." ???
come on!

Also, isn't TED supposed to be about techno-science stuff? Like the TEDx we
had at Caltech?

What is going on!!