[LCM Events] Michele Dunne - Wednesday, April 13 at 5:30 PM: "Leadership Succession & Political Change in Egypt"

Zymaris, Christopher Charles Christopher.Zymaris at tufts.edu
Wed Apr 6 16:13:53 EDT 2011

Dear Friend of the Fares Center:

We would like to invite you to attend a lecture on "Leadership Succession & Political Change in Egypt" by Dr. Michele Dunne, Senior Associate at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and editor of the online journal the Arab Reform Bulletin, on Wednesday, April 13. The lecture will start at 5:30PM, and it will take place at the Cabot Intercultural Center<http://campusmaps.tufts.edu/medford/?fid=m151>, 160 Packard Avenue, Medford, MA in room 702.

Parking is available in the Fletcher lot<http://campusmaps.tufts.edu/medford/?fid=m151> on Curtis street.  The campus police will not be ticketing during the event, but if for some reason you are given a traffic violation ticket, please mail it to the address below and we will take care of it.  Feel free to contact me at the Fares Center if you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing you next week

Best Regards,

Chris Zymaris
Staff Assistant - Fares Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
160 Packard Avenue
Medford, MA 02155
Tel: 617.627.6560  Fax: 617.627.3461
http://farescenter.tufts.edu<http://farescenter.tufts.edu/>