[LCM Events] ASO-LCM Research Lecture Series

Carine Abi Akar cabiakar at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 24 23:56:16 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

The MIT Lebanese Club and Arab Students Organization are excited to invite
you to our *Research Lecture Seminar Series*! This time, we are pleased to
have *Mirna Slim*, an MIT Ph.D student in the department of Earth Atmosphere
and Planetary Sciences, and* Ammar Ammar*, an MIT Ph.D. student in the
department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, present on their
exciting research!

When: Wednesday, October 27
Time: 6:30 pm
Where: 4-163

So come join us for *dinner* on October 27, and learn a little bit about the
amazing things that our friends and colleagues are doing around campus!

Thanks,
LCM and ASO