[LCM Events] FW: Graduating in May? Looking for a new opportunity? This event is for you! (RSVP Deadline 4/12)

Patrick Zeitouni patrickz at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 9 01:54:39 EDT 2009

From: Tania Zoummar <tzoummar at yahoo.com>

Subject: Graduating in May? Looking for a new opportunity? This event is for you! (RSVP Deadline 4/12)

To: "MIT (LCM)" <lebanon-events at mit.edu>

Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 10:25 PM

*** Let NAAP-Boston help you land your next professional opportunity!

This is YOUR chance to network and explore new professional opportunities! Come and be ready to engage with fellow NAAPers and other members of the community!

Space is LIMITED... contact me directly to secure your spot TODAY!

Learn the latest and greatest technology tricks to identify and land your next opportunity. We will explore technology and the latest in social networking to learn who is hiring, how to navigate to the decision maker, explore his or her background and use that information to your benefit during the interview process.

Our Guest Speaker is Mr. Steve Allard from Talent Retriever, a local, industry-leading placement firm that specializes in the use of technology to help clients find positions in such fields as IT, engineering, and other professions.

The event is open to NAAP-Boston members and Boston's Arab-American community!

The cost which includes a delicious Red Fez dinner:

$25/person with valid student ID

$30/person, RSVP on or before 4/12

$35/person, RSVP after 4/12

There are several ways to secure your reservation:

* Drop by Sheesha Lounge, on Sunday, April 12 for our monthly "Second Sunday"

Social gathering OR

* MAIL a check payable to "NAAP-Boston" postmarked no later than 4/10 to:

The Bulfinch Group

Attn: Jake Akoury

500 Edgewater Drive, Suite 512

Wakefield, MA 01880

We look forward to seeing you there!!

When: Wednesday April 15, 2009 from 6 - 9 PM

Where: The Red Fez

            1222 Washington Street

            Boston, MA 02118

            www.theredfez.com