[LCM Events] ** Tafaddalu Picnic -- SATURDAY, AUG. 23 **

Tania Zoummar tzoummar at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 00:27:45 EDT 2008

***********************
Hi Everyone,
The 2008 Annual Tafaddalu Picnic is this Saturday and we hope to see many of you there!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Best,
Tania

EVENT NOTIFICATION:

PLEASE COME OUT AND JOIN US AT THE 7th ANNUAL TAFFADALU PICNIC

We will be hosting this year's picnic at the Domenik Flippello Park/Playground in Watertown , MA .

As always, don't forget to bring your own board games, cards, soccer balls, shisha (argheela) and blankets. And most importantly your Family and Friends!

** Kids of all ages will sure have a great time in the Park's playground and water sprinkler area & we're planning for some fun surprises! **

*** Bathing suits are recommended and parents please plan on supervising your children in the playground and water sprinkler area. ***

ADMISSIONS
$10.00/Adult
$5.00/Children under 10
** Each Admission ticket includes a delicious plate of Arabic Food & pastry **
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED FROM 1:30 TO 3:30PM
(Drinks additional)

In the event the weather does not cooperate, we will post a 'Rain-Date' on our website at www.naaponline.org/boston

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Tania from NAAP-Boston at tania at naaponline.org

ORGANIZED AND SPONSORED BY:
Network of Arab American Professionals - Boston Chapter
American-Arab Anti Discrimination Committee - MA Chapter
Center for Arabic Culture
The Palestinian House of New England