[LCM Events] One More $5 Ticket Left for BU Lebanese Party

Zeina Ghaleb Saab zsaab at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 27 16:30:27 EST 2007

Dear All,

The BU Lebanese Club set aside 20 $5 tickets for us, and I have just one more
left to give away.  Please let me know if you would like to claim it.

For all those who have a $5 ticket reserved, I will be emailing BU each of your
names.  Simply present your ID at the door on Friday evening, explain that your
name is on the MIT list and that you have a $5 ticket reserved under your name.
You will need to pay them at the door rather than in advance.

I apologize for not being able to secure more tickets for those who have
inquired.

Take care and see you on Friday!

Best,
Zeina