[LCM Events] American Lebanese Engineering Society Annual Dinner - February 10, 2007

Hani Al-Dayaa haldayaa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 13:18:31 EST 2007

Dear ALES friends,

On behalf of the ALES board of directors, It is my great pleasure to invite
you to our annual dinner celebration on *Saturday, February 10th, 2007
*at *Byblos
Restaurant *on 678 Washington Street in Norwood MA
[map<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=678+Washington+Street+Norwood+MA+02062&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&ll=42.193489,-71.201448&spn=0.01558,0.053988&iwloc=addr>]
[website <http://www.byblosrestaurant.com/>].

Cocktails at 7:00 PM. Dinner at 8:00 PM. Entertainment provided.

During the event we will also have a raffle with a Grand prize: An *80GB
IPOD* with a *JBL On-Stage II IPOD Speaker* and an *iSkin eVo3 IPOD Case*.

Proceeds from the event and raffle will go towards the scholarship fund and
for general organization's activities. Two scholarship awards for the amount
of $1000 each will be presented during this year's event.

Thank you for your continuous help and support and look forward to seeing
you at the event.

For your convenience, two reservation methods are provided this year. You
can reserve your tickets either online or by mail. Please select your
preferable option below:

*- Online<http://www.alesonline.org/events/2007/annual-dinner/rsvp-online.html>
*

*- By Mail<http://www.alesonline.org/events/2007/annual-dinner/rsvp-by-mail.html>
*

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family health and
prosperity in this new year. May the new year be also a year of peace and
prosperity in Lebanon, the Middle East, the United States, and the World.

Sincerely,

Hani Al-Dayaa

ALES, President

http://www.alesonline.org