[LCM Events] Taste of Peace Event - Saturday!

Zeina Ghaleb Saab zsaab at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 12 13:01:32 EST 2007

Dear All,

Please find below a description of an exciting event being held on Saturday,
Feb. 17th in the evening.

If you'd like to have your tickets in advance, please let me know.  I have a few
left for $15.

Hope to see you there!
Zeina :)

Come join hundreds at Student's for Peace's kick-off
event, TASTE OF PEACE!! Experience a non-political,
multi-cultural night full of entertainment, with great
live music by artists from all around the world as
well as other activities such as a drum circle,
interactive "PeaceArt", inspiring speeches and much
more.

Students for Peace is a non-profit organization with
the ultimate goal of multi-cultural coexistence. We
want to introduce a trend of working together to
create a better understanding, acceptance and respect
among students of all backgrounds.

Have fun AND be part of the change!

Don't miss this historical and extraordinary event...
share your thoughts, learn about the possibilities for
us to make a better community, eat and drink (full
cash bar for 21+), and dance the night away!! Open to
all ages and not only for students..

Saturday February 17, 2007. 9pm - 2am
Sheraton Boston (at the Prudential)

Tix are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
There is only room for 600 students so get your ticket
now in advance on the WEBSITE - www.students4peace.org
- or from your school rep.

Check our website for more info about the
performances, activities and joining the organization.

***if you have a drum, bring it along***

Please forward this (or copy paste to a new email) to
your friends and to organizations that may be
interested. And please invite people on facebook if
you can.. link to event -
http://emerson.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2231146470

Thank you,
Yoni