[LCM Events] Workshop this Wed 6-8: UpcomingPalestinian ArtistExhibition- Nabila Irshaid: Flying Carpet

Hanan Karam hnkaram at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 7 10:07:58 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Ibrahim Kanan
To: Nour Abdul-Razzak ; MIT MSA ; arab-announce at mit.edu
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [arab-announce] [mit-msa] Workshop this Wed 6-8: UpcomingPalestinian ArtistExhibition- Nabila Irshaid: Flying Carpet

Assalamu Alaikum,

The MIT List Center has put a lot of effort to get this presentation on campus and I'd really encourage everyone to support it by attending the opening reception and the workshop. This exhibition, in it's approach, is similar to the Palestine Art Exhibit that we had last year. It's a creative and peaceful means for Palestinian cultural and political awareness and it has the potential to be a very impactful presentation.

Again, I do hope that our Muslim and Arab communities show support for such an event by taking some time to attend.

-Ibrahim