[LCM Events] Byblos Festival This Summer

Walid G. Chamoun walid at chamoun.org
Sat May 27 05:52:39 EDT 2006

To all Lebanese
To all emigrants from Lebanese descent
To all friends of Lebanese throughout the world
Jbeil, Gubal, Byblos, the oldest city continuously inhabited is celebrating its 7000 anniversary.
You want to be part of the festivities
You want to tell your friends that you attended this unprecedent event
You want to discover Lebanon in a very different way
Come and join us from June 21st to July 8th in the most exciting series of events and commemorations:
- Show with 750 actors
- World artistic exhibition
- Local traditional food exhibition
- Local handcraft exhibition
- Debates on the most hot actual topics
- NGO Forum
- Games and workshops for children to make them discover Lebanon
- World Lebanese emigrants data base

Yalla, click on www.gubal7000.com and join us.
Spread this message throughout the world,
Tell your friends and don't miss this opportunity to show the whole world
that Lebanon is still alive,
that Lebanese have many and many creative skills
that Lebanon was the mother of the alphabet
that Lebanon is no more the land of conflicts and wars
that Lebanese deserve to live in peace and prosperity
Come and participate in giving a new image of the Lebanon we love
Come and enjoy a very special program
Come and take advantage of the special travel rates that we prepared for you
Come and share with Lebanese from all regions, religions and beliefs of Lebanon this unique celebration.