[LCM Events] FW: THE DAILY STAR printed edition SOON in the USA

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 23 07:06:35 EST 2006

Please distribute widely. The Daily Star is a major Media Sponsor of TECH
<http://www.techlebconference.com/> LEB|06, and we've promised to help with
their promotion efforts on the East Coast.

Thanks,
L.

  _____

From: The Daily Star [mailto:newsletter at dailystar.com.lb]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 7:00 AM
To: loai at mit.edu
Subject: THE DAILY STAR printed edition SOON in the USA

 <http://www.dailystar.com.lb/soon_usa.asp> Sonn in the USA

...printed edition...printed edition...printed edition...

Due to popular demand and as part of our world-wide expansion plan, the
Daily Star is planning to start printing in the USA soon. Our first printing
plant will be in the East coast. This means that you will be able to get
early morning hand delivered copies to your home or office, on the day of
publication.

The newspaper will also be available across all good newsagents in
Connecticut, Boston, Cambridge, Buffalo, Westchester, New York City, New
Jersey, Philadelphia, and Washington DC.

In order to help us plan our US circulation and serve you better, we would
like to know you a little better.

 <http://www.dailystar.com.lb/soon_usa.asp> Please click here to fill our
online survey