[LCM Events] Fwd: [arab-announce] I-FAIR Friday 12-4 on Kresge Oval

Ghassan Najib Fayad gfayad at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 26 12:54:00 EDT 2006

International Fair hosted by the International Students Association
Please Check below!
Ghassan

----- Forwarded message from ikandil at MIT.EDU -----
    Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:59:42 -0400
    From: Iman Kandil <ikandil at MIT.EDU>
 Subject: [arab-announce] I-FAIR Friday 12-4 on Kresge Oval
      To: arab-announce at mit.edu

Hi Everyone,

So, the annual International Fair hosted by the International Students
Association is this Friday April 28 on Kresge Oval from 12 noon- 4pm.

The ASO has a booth to represent Arab Culture to the rest of the MIT
community.  We will be displaying various aspects of our diverse cultures as
well as selling beef and chicken shawerma sandwiches and baklawa.

If you have anything you want to contribute to our booth please let me know
as soon as possible.  I hope to see you stop by the booth.

Oh and I almost forgot, I want to see galabiyyas and other clothes
representative of the Arab culture all over campus on Friday.  Rock them to
class! :)

Thanks,

Iman Kandil

----- End forwarded message -----