[LCM Events] Reminder! Muddy Mondays Lebanese Cultural Night

Ghassan Najib Fayad gfayad at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 10 00:18:15 EDT 2006

TONIGHT!!
Almaza Beer... + Free Lebanese Food and great time.
Starting at 7 PM until ... at Muddy Charles.
Check out the Flyer and the previous annoucement below.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Are you ready for some FUN!

We are proud to invite you to the Muddy Monday Lebanese Cultural Night
this Monday April 10.  We are providing FREE great Lebanese Food and
introducing our favorite Lebanese beer Almaza and much more.

Where:  Muddy Charles  http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=walker
When :  This Monday April 10, 2006 starting at 7:00 PM
Why  :  Beer, Wine, Great FREE Food, music... and a lot of Fun

Bring your friends along!

This event is sponsored by GSC.