[LCM Events] Fwd: invitation (New York) to meet Dr. Chibli Mallat Candidate forthe Lebanese Presidency

bcoleman@MIT.EDU bcoleman at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 15 11:31:57 EST 2005

I would like to rsvp for the event.

Professor Beth Coleman

Quoting taweelh at aol.com:

--
Beth Coleman
Assistant Professor of Writing and New Media