[LCM Events] Jewish/Muslim/Christian Shared Values Conference

Walid Georges Chamoun walid at chamoun.org
Wed Mar 16 17:29:28 EST 2005

FYI.

A conference on Jewish/Muslim/Christian relations is taking place next month.

Attached please find the most recent conference agenda from the Aspen Institute and conference-related materials.  Feel free to forward them to your friends, colleagues, and interested parties.  There is a tremendous amount of excitement and support for this conference and, as you can relate, the conference comes at an important juncture in our time.

In case you or someone else is interested to attend, a block of rooms have been reserved at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach and at the West Palm Marriott under the Shared Values Conference name.  Below are the rates and contact information:

The Breakers Hotel  561-655-6611  (Lori Rappoport is the Corporate Sales Manager)  Rate is $350 per night
The West Palm Marriott  561-833-1234  Rate is $239 per night; a few rooms may be available at $139/night.

Conference sponsors will be invited to a private reception and book signing with Dr. Akbar Ahmed at 6pm on Sunday, April 10.  Please review the sponsorship information.

Please e-mail me with any questions.  Thank you.

Walid Chamoun