[LCM Events] FW: Sunday February 27 at 3PM in front of the UN bldg. at the corner of 46 St. and First Ave.

Mirna Daouk daouk at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 22 13:34:11 EST 2005

Mirna Daouk
Complex Systems Research Lab (CSRL)
MIT- Department of Aeronautics & Astronautics
77 Mass Ave, Room 33-407, Cambridge, MA-02139
Mobile: 1 617 596 5844
Email: daouk at mit.edu