[LCM Events] Reduced Student tickets: Dine with Tony Shalhoub at the Omni Parker House Hotel On Sat. Feb 26th, 2005.

Shihab Elborai husam at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 20 20:03:46 EST 2005

Salaam

This event is organized by NAAP and Tony Shalhoub (aka detective Monk)
to encourage Arab American film makers.

Shihab