[LCM Events] Fw: call for actors/ especially arabic speakers

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 10 22:00:37 EST 2005

Arab speaking students wanted for auditions. No acting experience required. Please read below and don't feel bound by the weekend's
deadline. This is being forwarded upon Dean Philip Khoury's request,
L.