[LCM Events] Lebanese Interpreters

Brewer, Eric Eric.Brewer at lionbridge.com
Fri Dec 23 10:07:22 EST 2005

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Eric Brewer and I am a recruiter with Lionbridge
Interpretation Services.  We work with the U.S. Department of Justice to
fill all Immigration Court cases with interpreters for all languages
nationwide.  One of our priority languages at this time is Lebanese
Arabic in the Boston area.  The only requirement is that the candidate
be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.  Experience in legal interpreting
is not necessary, as we give free training to all candidates.  If you
would know of any individuals who would be interested in becoming
freelance interpreters with our company, I would greatly appreciate your
help.

Sincerely,

Eric Brewer

Recruiter

Lionbridge, formerly Bowne Global Solutions

1101 14th Street, NW, Suite 200

Washington, DC 20005

Tel: 202.741.3986

Toll Free: 800.423.6756