[LCM Articles] Sahar Khateeb's Outcry

jad mezher jado_m at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 05:15:44 EDT 2008

Although I totally condemn what's going on, including the occupation of "Future" TV, regardless of my personal opinion of the station, no TV in Lebanonis unbiased, not even close to that by the slightest distance, including the journalists that work at those stations. They are all propaganda tools in the hands of their parties. Reiterating my total condemnation of the occupation, I believe we all know that what happened has nothing to do with how Sahar behaved towards the opposition but with what the station that she works in stands for, which is basically a Hezbollah bashing machine. Same thing applies to Manar, LBCI, OTV etc. All, bashing machines.
And, what do you expect when people bash each other?!?!
Increased tension of course.

I just want to quote something that Jesus Christ said:"He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone".
All are guilty. So easy on the ego guys. Hopefully, through all your hatred, you're gonna be able to see at least that.

Peace.