[LCM Articles] Fw: Support the Lebanese Army PROJECT.

Walid Georges Chamoun walid at chamoun.org
Fri May 25 11:07:49 EDT 2007

FYI.

----- Original Message -----
From: Moghatrebee Lubnan
To: info at lebanonexpats.org
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 6:13 PM
Subject: Support the Lebanese Army PROJECT.

Support the Lebanese Army PROJECT.

Dear Lebanon People worldwide,

Lebanon Expats invites you to support the Lebanese Army by signing and sending Lebanese flag or a flag of the country you are residing in to the Lebanese Army.

Currently Lebanon Expats (www.moghtarebeen.com ) coordinators are undertaking this project in 10 countries and we encourage you to sign flags in your community and send it to our coordinator in Lebanon. Make sure to write your country name on the top of the flag.

All flags are due by Saturday June 2nd 2007. Please keep in mind that shipping could take 2-3 days. Please send use the tracking number for your flag/shipment by email to info at lebanonexpats.org.

We, Lebanon Expats, will then deliver the flags to the Army in the name of all Moghtarebeen. No politics and no hidden stuff. (All flags will be checked for political remarks – flags with political remarks will be disposed.)

Please send all the flags to:

Ms. Karine Jabaji

Green Building , 8th Floor

Abdel Kader Street