[LCM Articles] Harvard Report Examines Media Coverage of Lebanon War

Amer M.A. Khayyat AKhayyat at slb.com
Tue May 8 08:08:04 EDT 2007

Just a little background to "HonestReporting" the outfit that brought
us the gem of an article quoted below... From their own website:

Our History

It was Yom Kippur, 2000. The Intifada had just broken out and a huge
wave of terror had suddenly descended upon Israel. The media in
Europe was twisting the story to brand Israel as a bad guy! Jews in
the UK were in shock and felt under attack. A few idealists decided
enough was enough....

Can't think of a statement from the article that isn't problematic or
insulting to the intelligence of someone who hasn't had a full
frontal lobotomy.

Regards

Amer Khayyat

'Amer M.A. Khayyat