[LCM Articles] Proposing an initiative (was Re: It's about time)

Abdallah Jabbour abdallah.jabbour at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:14:44 EST 2007

Thanks for your initiative Habib.

I have created a Google group for this purpose. You can join by invitation
only, so if you're interested in discussing what we can do for our country,
please send me a blank email with subject line "Add Me" and I'll add you.

Please refrain from using LCM-Articles for further discussions because it's
not a discussion list.

Thanks,

-A