[LCM Articles] Fwd: Please call Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden. Important

AKLINC@aol.com AKLINC at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 12:44:01 EST 2007

Note: forwarded message attached.
_________

From: Naruri at aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:42:34 EST
Subject: Please call Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden.  Important
To: Naruri at aol.com

202-225-4965 House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
202-224-5042 Chairman of Senate Foreign Relations
Committee Joe Biden

I think telephone calls should be made asking Pelosi
and Biden not to sit on the State Department report
about possible Israeli Arms Export Control Act
violations.  I understand they were the only two
members of Congress to receive the classified report
and so they should be asked to move on it.  I called
their offices earlier today and think an effort should
be made to encourage others to do so as well.  There's
a chance to hold Israel accountable for its actions
this summer and I think it should be taken.  This is a
clear-cut opportunity to insist that members of
Congress do the right thing.

The State Department thinks Israel may have violated
US law in how it used cluster munitions this summer in
Lebanon.