[LCM Articles] IFTAR at Our Lady of the Cedars of Lebanon Church -- This Thursday

Tania Zoummar tzoummar at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 23:38:27 EDT 2006

Our Lady of the Cedars of Lebanon Church is hosting an Iftar on Thursday, October 19 at 6:00 p.m. ~ Cushing Hall at 61 Rockwood Street, Jamaica Plain.
  Registration for the dinner can be made with the following parish organizations:
  St. Maron Society: George Kelley 617-962-6391
  Bazaar Committee: Nayla Raffol 617-852-0107
  Coordinator: Alberta Zoummar 617-713-0704
  Everyone is welcome!