[LCM Articles] Message to President Bush and Secretary GeneralKofiAnnan

Farid Abizeid farid_az at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 14:16:37 EDT 2006

Hello S and all,Please send me any news articles or reports that shows the lack of a humanitarian crisis in Darfur. I must admit that I might be brainwashed by all the one sided media coverage about the crisis in Darfur (including PBS and wikipedia articles). I do not want to send money to the wrong places. The email that was sent earlier was just a copy of a template that was provided by http://www.savedarfur.org (which was an Ad on cnn).I, on the other hand, completely disagree that we have to wait for a bunch of poor starving people living in houses of mud and tents to raise awareness by creating blogs or having the Darfur club at MIT organize a demonstration in downtown Boston before reacting.PS: This is not about Mrs Condi either !?!