[LCM Articles] Message to President Bush and Secretary General KofiAnnan

S H shraybi at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:14:38 EDT 2006

2.5 million people? starvation, disease, and rape....I doubt it

I cannot confirm how bad the situation is in Darfur since the media coverage
of what is really going on there is not clear

if Darfur's people cannot show the world what is really going on..as we did
in Lebanon or what we see in Iraq or to Palestinians, then we cannot trust
what Mrs Condi is saying.

S H