[LCM Articles] Fwd: Lebanese Refugees arriving in Philly

Ziad Al Bawab ziadalbawab at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 13:51:11 EDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LAPS <lapsociety at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 22, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: Lebanese Refugees arriving in Philly

 Dear Lebanese in Philly,
LAPS received the following email. If anyone is able to help, please
don't hesitate. We need to do everything we can to help one another here and
abroad.

Dear All,

HELP!  We have several planeloads of refugees from Lebanon flying into
Philadelphia airport and the Red Cross in Philly is in great need of
people who can translate Arabic to help at the airport with mass care.
PLEASE forward this request to anyone who might be interested in helping
out.  I know everyone must be feeling extremely upset and powerless
watching events unfold from here, but here is a modest but meaningful
way for people to help.  Please contact:
Ellie Moniz
SEPA VOAD Coordinator
American Red Cross
2221 Chestnut Street