[LCM Articles] [BLOCKED] RE: What is wrong with you people?? One more thing...

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 21 02:58:27 EDT 2006

Dear 'Jimmy Kassis' <kingkassis at hotmail.com>,

You have been denied post access to lebanon-articles at mit.edu - You may opt
to remove yourself completely by unsubscribing at:

Apologies to everyone else for the offensive language,
L.

  _____

From: lebanon-articles-bounces at MIT.EDU
[mailto:lebanon-articles-bounces at MIT.EDU] On Behalf Of Jimmy Kassis
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:12 PM
To: S H
Cc: leb-students at lists.stanford.edu; lebanon-articles at mit.edu
Subject: Re: [LCM Articles] What is wrong with you people?? One more
thing...

screw you, you
ignorant-intolerant-iranian-ass-kissing-syrian-butt-hole-licking low life

If you can't handle debate and alterative view points, go buy yourself a
one-way ticket to Tehran!

  _____

> From: shraybi at hotmail.com
> To: kingkassis at hotmail.com; leb-students at lists.stanford.edu;
lebanon-articles at mit.edu
> Subject: Re: [LCM Articles] What is wrong with you people?? One more
thing...
> Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 03:42:14 +0000
>
> Jimmy Kassis,
>
> Would you please SHUT UP .........   i can't stand this Israeili any more
>
> Sorry for the rest of you....
>
> S H

Hezbollah
> provocation.
> I will argue that this approach will divide us rather than unite us.  We
> must start doing with is RIGHT not what is politically correct.  What is
> right is to feel outraged and betrayed by what Hezbollah have instigated.

> Even Arab nations are not denying these facts.
>
> Call for Demonstration:If all we say STOP THE ISRAELI WAR ON LEBANON as
the
> slogan committee suggested, and we do not parallel this message with calls

> for a solution to Hezbollah, namely their disarmament, than we are doing a

> our country a huge disservice.  How credible and how effective will we be
in
> the eyes of the world if we turn a blind eye to the elephant in the room??
>
> Negotiations:
> I am appalled by the suggestion that we should avoid war even if it means
20
> years of negotiation with Hezbollah.  Do we want to spend the next 20
years
> fearful of a militia group that is accountable to no one and that has
track
> record of acting irresponsibly?  What will we do next time Nassrallah
> decides to show his solidarity with our palestinian brothers and go kidnap

> and kill a few jews?  Will we vote him out of office?   What will we the
> next time Iran is cornered over some its nuclear issue and stirs up
trouble
> through Hezbollah? There is NO future in Lebanon, or any country, that has
> state within a state.    This a time for us to make a stand against
> Hezballah, let's not f*** it up like we did with the presidency.
>

>  > Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:36:17 -0400> From: ssolomon at mit.edu> To:
> wassimh at hotmail.com> CC: leb-students at lists.stanford.edu;
> lebanon-articles at mit.edu; alwaysbekind at msn.com> Subject: Re: [LCM
Articles]
> What is wrong with you people?? One more thing...> > I am actually not
using
> exact statisctics.> > Still, you have to say that (sorry for the ta2ifiyye

> here) the huge > majority of> shiite people (35% of the Eligible voters in

> the last elections were shiite> -annhar archive-) and a significant part
of
> the Sunnis (37% of the eligible> voters in the last elections were Sunnis)

> and some of the rest of the> population (less Maronites than Roman or
other
> Christian sects) do belive that> Hizballah is our only defense against an
> enemy that we can never trust.> > This is why I said that 30-->50 % of the

> people would prefer that > hizballah keep> its weapons. (note that shiites

> have an age pyramid that is wider than > all other> sects at the bottom.
So,
> in terms of population (not voters) they are probably> more than any other

> sect in Lebanon).> > > Quoting Wassim Heneine <wassimh at hotmail.com>:> > >
> agree on most what you said except your statistics in the 2 paragraphs. I>
>
> might be wrong. Please provide supporting document.> >> > -----Original
> Message-----> > From: lebanon-articles-bounces at mit.edu> >

United
> we stand, departed we fall.> >> > Also, we have to believe in peace,
> democracy, and in the intellect of the> > Lebanese people. Even if it
takes
> 20 years of negotiations to disarm> > Hizballah,> > that is the right way
> do it. We have to learn to show the world unity and> > solve our problems
> between us, democratically. This is one of the main> > reasons> > for the
> success of the Israeli governments. Israel has a lot of internal> >
problems
> (including armed groups that the government can't practically> > control),

> but they don't solve them by destroying themselves.> >> > I just hope that

> this doesn't last too long. We don't need another 16 years> > of> > war.>
>>
>  > Salamat> >> >> > Quoting rmekary at aol.com:> >> >>  Great. Thanks Walid.>

>  >> This being said, how can we take actions and spread the word and ask>
>>
> both of Hizballah and Israel to stop?> >> We shoud mainly ask Hizbalah to
go
> fight Israel in Iran and Syria and> >> to leave Lebanon alone.> >> If we
all
> agree on that, we should state this clearly all over the world.> >> We
> should literally ask Hizballh to stop fighting Israel on our> >> Lebanese
> land for an Iranian/ Syrian/ Palestinian cause.> >>> >> Do you all agree?>

>  >> If yes, let's do something about it ASAP.> >>> >> Sincerely,> >>
Rania.>

rmekary at aol.com>
>  >> To: abitdodgy at hotmail.com, kingkassis at hotmail.com,> >>
> leb-students at lists.stanford.edu, lebanon-articles at mit.edu> >> Subject: Re:

> [LCM Articles] What is wrong with you people?? One more> > thing...> >>
> Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:32:58 -0400> >> MIME-Version: 1.0> >> Received:
> from pch.mit.edu ([18.7.21.90]) by> >> bay0-mc3-f13.bay0.hotmail.com with
> Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);> >> Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:38:11 -0700> >>
> (8.13.6/8.12.8) with ESMTP id k6JEbgdY024223;Wed, 19 Jul 2006> >> 10:37:43

> -0400> >> Received: from pacific-carrier-annex.mit.edu> >>
> (PACIFIC-CARRIER-ANNEX.MIT.EDU[18.7.21.83])by pch.mit.edu> >>
> (8.13.6/8.12.8) with ESMTP id k6JEbfr4024220for> >>
> <lebanon-articles at PCH.mit.edu>; Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:37:41 -0400> >>

> pacific-carrier-annex.mit.edu (8.13.6/8.9.2) with> >> ESMTP
> idk6JEb4EU017371for <lebanon-articles at mit.edu>; Wed, 19 Jul> >> 2006
> 10:37:04 -0400 (EDT)> >> Received: from Rmekary at aol.comby
> imo-m21.mx.aol.com> >> (mail_out_v38_r7.5.) id i.37f.84e0bec (45777);Wed,
19
> Jul 2006> >> 10:32:59 -0400 (EDT)> >> Received: from FWM-D33
> (fwm-d33.webmail.aol.com [205.188.162.9])> >> byciaaol-r02.mx.aol.com
> (v110.15) with ESMTP> >> idMAILCIAAOLR025-b2d144be429a1d6; Wed, 19 Jul
2006
> 10:32:58 -0400> >> Received: from 134.174.184.124 by
FWM-D33.sysops.aol.com>
>  >> (205.188.162.9) withHTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:32:58 -0400>

>  >>> >>  Dear all,> >>> >> I read all the comments.> >> At least we all
> agree we want Israel to stop its unhumanitarian attacks.> >> I am afraid
it
> is too late now after all the destruction.> >> But let's learn one lesson
> though: we should also ask for hizballah to> > stop> >> fighting Israel...

> The more they fight Israel, the more Lebanon is> > destroyed.> >> So why
> don't we all ask for BOTH parties to stop????> >> Why don't we ask Israel
> go fight Iran and Syrian on THEIR land and> >> not ours?> >> Hizballah can

> get out and fight on an Iranian land... do we really> >> want Hizballah?>
>>
> They are bringing nothing but destruction and war from Israel to Lebanon.>

>  >>> >> We, Lebanese, Christinas and Muslims, shoud all ask for Hizballah
> to> >> stop their action as well....> >>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> >> Rania Mekary, Ph.D.> >> Harvard
> School of Public Health> >> Nutrition Department> >> 655 Huntington
Avenue,
From:
> abitdodgy at hotmail.com> >> To: kingkassis at hotmail.com;
> leb-students at lists.stanford.edu;> >> lebanon-articles at mit.edu> >> Sent:
Wed,
> 19 Jul 2006 1:01 AM> >> Subject: Re: [LCM Articles] What is wrong with you

> people?? One more> > thing...> >>> >>    Before this list gets moderated,
> allow me to say the following:> >> Jimmy, what a bloody pratt you are! You

> want me to call an apple an> >> apple? Well, I just did. You want to
> "applaud" Israel for killing> >> countless Lebanese civilians, destroying
> the economy and> >> infrastructure of our country under the pretence of
self
> defense,> >> then knock your self out, but know this:   No one is
condoning
> the> >> actions of Hezbollah; we?re condemning the heavy handed actions
of>
>  >> Israel and its collective punishment of Lebanon and its people, which>

>  >> constitutes of a violation of the Geneva Convention and International>

>  >> Law. Come on, let me hear you clap. The government of Israel said it>
>>
> was Syria and Iran pulling the strings, then let them go bomb Syria> >>
and
> Iran.   I apologize to all recipients of this list for being out> >> of
> character, but my 85 year old mother had to evacuate right after> >> she
had
> an operation, and our dear Jimmy thinks we should applaud> >> that. My
> apologies for using derogatory language, but I wish there> >> was a polite

> way to call an idiot an idiot.   Not only are you> >> senseless, dear
Jimmy,
> but you lack perspective and the analytical> >> capacity to understand
that
> the biggest loser in this conflict is> >> Lebanon and not Hezbollah. The
> idiocy of morally decrepit people who> >> see nothing wrong with the
> destruction of Lebanon and the death of> >> its civilians as long as they
> are under the illusion that Hezbollah> >> are being destroyed is mind
> boggling. Open your eyes and witness who> >> the real losers are.    Good
> night!    We're not expressing support> >> for Hezbollah, we are
expressing
> solidarity and support for the> >> Lebanese living through a genocide you
> have no shame in appluadng.> >>    From: "Jimmy Kassis"
> <kingkassis at hotmail.com>> >> To: <leb-students at lists.stanford.edu>,
> <lebanon-articles at mit.edu>> >> Subject: Re: [LCM Articles] What is wrong
> with you people?? One more> > thing...> >> Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 23:35:20

> -0400> >>> >> Instead of replying with emotionally charged responses, full

> of> >> personal attacks, I would appreciate if you actually come up with>
>>
> alternative ideas of disarming Hisballah, i.e. curing the deadly> >>
cancer,
> rather than giving it a Tylenol by saying STOP THE WAR!! I> >> want to
know
> what is next?? spend the next 20 years negotiating with> >> them while
they
> build up their capabilities again?> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>      From:
> kingkassis at hotmail.com> >> To: philippesaad at gmail.com> >> Date: Tue, 18
Jul
> 2006 23:22:38 -0400> >> CC: leb-students at lists.stanford.edu;
> lebanon-articles at mit.edu> >> Subject: Re: [LCM Articles] What is wrong
with
> you people??> >>> >>   Rania, I don?t think I am stating the obvious.
After
> reading all> >> the comments sent out, the ?obvious? is that no one seems
> have the> >> balls to speak out against Hezbollah for fear of being
labeled>
>  >> unpatriotic. For a condemnation of Hezbollah is perceived as support>
>>
> for Israel which in itself is unpatriotic   Farrah I don?t condone> >>
> Israel destroying all of Lebanon. 95% of the bombing has been> >> targeted

> to Hezbollah strongholds. Hezbollah chooses to operate from> >> within
> civilian areas. That in itself is outrageous; the people> >> supporting
> Hezbollah should not allow them to launch attacks form> >> hospital
> rooftops. We should all rise up and speak out against that.> >> Again I
> don?t condone the destruction of my own country, but I> >> understand the
> other 5% of the bombing that Israel is doing to send a> >> message to the
> Lebanese government.   Elias Israel may not defeat> >> them completely but

> they will sure weaken them to the point where> >> just maybe the Lebanese
> army can dare to venture to the south and do> >> what is supposed to do
and
> patrol the border. Israeli exacting> >> revenge on the Lebanese??  Why?
For
> what?  You and I both know that> >> Israel only want security on its
> northern border. They have proven> >> that when they COMPLETELY withdrew
in
> 2000.    Maurice I won?t> >> disappear. Deal with it. I don?t agree with
> taking the country back> >> 20 years. But I want a solution a permanent
one.
> I am sick and tired> >> of holding Hezbollah?s hand begging them to
disarm.
> At the rate we> >> are moving with Hezbollah and Syria they would have
taken
> us back 20> >> years anyways.     Philippe Before you go questioning my
> Lebanese> >> identity, my patriotism, and calling me a coward let me tell
> you> >> something about myself. My house was burned to the ground by the>
>>
> Druze in 1981; my house was then leveled to the ground by the Israeli> >>
> invasion in 1982 in the mountains. My house again destroyed in Beirut> >>
> and my mother badly injured from Syrian shelling in 1989. And some> >>
more
> destruction was piled on my house and family from the Lebanese> >> Forces
> with their war with GMA. Despite all that, I love Lebanon, I> >> love the
> people, and I believe in a united Lebanon with Christians> >> and Muslims
> living together as one people. I truly believe in that> >> vision. I don?t

> believe us as Lebanese have united enough to disarm> >> Hezbollah.
Hezbollah
> being the undisputed puppets of Syria and Iran,> >> I hold them
responsible
> for the death of some of the finest people> >> that Lebanon ever produced
> from Hariri and Tueini to the rest you> >> know the list I won?t repeat
> here. After what round of talks were you> >> expecting Hezbollah to
disarm?
> Hezbollah wanted every Arab and> >> Iranian issue resolved before they did

> anything. Is that what you> >> want? I am tired as stated of listening to
> their lame ass excuses of> >> why they need to be armed. Yes the death of
> 250 civilians is> >> horrible, but if the end result is a country free of
> militias in> >> peace with ALL its neighbors working to build a bright
> future for its> >> children, then their death is well worth it.> >>> >>
> AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures,> >> email and IM.
All