[LCM Articles] Lebanese Polls (fwd)

Camil Jreige camil_jreige at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:23:43 EST 2005

Dear Jad:

I was really sad to read in your email "  As a Maronite I couldn’t be
happier to know that Lebanon matters not just to me, but to a lot of people
from different sects" as well as " the anti-Lebanese" and "the true lovers
of Lebanon".

You should have no doubt that every single lebanese cares about lebanon as
much as you do, wether he was in today's demonstration or in the
"pro-syrien" demonstration.

And since we are talking about the millions, on both side, there is a third
side, also in millions, who although they do share the feeling of one of the
others, but did not show in the demonstration, most of them mother and
grand-mothers who are afraid and pray every single day for this to pass
peacefully, because they have seen enogh in their lifetime.

Jad, i am sorry if i over-reacted, but if you have family living in a mixed
area, both religously and politicaly, then you willl understand what such
words will cause later.

Camil.