[LCM Articles] FW: Lebanese Unity Website

Loai Naamani loai at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 11 10:49:38 EDT 2005

Dear All,

Ramsey, a high school student studying in Beirut, has recently taken the time and effort to develop www.lebanese-unity.com: a
neutral non-aligned discussion forum for Lebanese and otherwise around the world to exchange their thoughts and ideas about current
events in a democratic and tolerant environment. The site is meant to promote dialogue, understanding and most importantly unity
among all Lebanese. He has also been generous enough to contribute his logo to the National Unity Day flyers (more below...)

Please take the time to visit/join www.lebanese-unity.com. Ever grateful, Rami, for your efforts and for putting the word through to
us.

Yours,
L.