krb5_init_context()

Scot McKinley scot.mckinley at oracle.com
Wed Sep 2 14:31:22 EDT 2020

Hi all,

For our use of KfW, we are using krb5_init_context() as our initial call
to krb5, attempting to use the environment interface defined for the
API. The problem is that env on windows is not well supported and is
buggy (env is actually cached at the loading of particular library).

I see now that there is another API: krb5_init_secure_context(), which
appears to be created to get around exactly this type of env problem. Do
you let me know or point me to doc that shows the interface for this new
function?

Thanks, Scot