krb5: German translation

Tom Yu tlyu at mit.edu
Fri Apr 8 14:09:29 EDT 2016

My German is very rusty, so corrections from native speakers are most
welcome.

    #: ../../src/clients/kdestroy/kdestroy.c:140
    msgid "composing ccache name"
    msgstr "Ccache-Name wird zusammengesetzt."

The context in the source code makes it clear that this is intended to
be "while composing ccache name", so I think the verb tense of the
translation is wrong.  (The "while" might have been omitted for brevity.
We should probably correct the source.)

Suggestion:

    #: ../../src/clients/kdestroy/kdestroy.c:140
    msgid "composing ccache name"
    msgstr "beim Zusammensetzen des Ccache-Namens"