TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 00:59:11 EDT 2014

Hi Danilo and other,

       I forgot to mention something about my setup.  I am running an
Active Directory domain on a Windows Server 2012 machine with two Windows
(windows server 2012) clients joined to the domain. In windows server 2012
i create a user "krbtest" and password of this user is "Krbtest2012"
corresponding domain and enctype. now i prepare a key using the user
credential i.e username "krbtest " and its password and using this key i
can decrypt the AS_REP message. but i can't decrypt the TGS_REP ticket
using that key. please help me out and inform me if you need any other
details..

regards,
somenath