TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:29:12 EDT 2014

Danilo,

Ok there is a details about my setup and my project..

1.       1.              I am running an Active Directory domain on a
Windows Server 2012 machine with two Windows (windows server 2012) clients
joined to the domain. Let’s call the domain DOMAIN and the machines DC,
CLIENT-1, and CLIENT-2.

2.       2.             Now CLIENT-1 wants to communicate with CLIENT-2. So
they authenticate each other using Kerberos. Here they can easily
authenticate each other.

In my project I want to implement Kerberos authentication so I take the
AP_REQ packet from CLIENT-2 and now I try to decrypt the TICKET which is
present in AP_REQ packet. I write separate code for Kerberos. I take AS_REP
and TGS_REP packet from CLIENT-2 machine and I try to decrypt enc-part of
them using my code and I got success. Now I want to decrypt the TICKET. I
know all the credential details of CLIENT-2. But I can’t decrypt the TICKET
from AP_REQ message.

-somenath