krb5-1.12 - New iprop features - tree propagation & slave notify

Basch, Richard Richard.Basch at gs.com
Tue Jan 21 08:06:20 EST 2014

I think I just figured out the issue... My code does not queue the client if the server is responding with UPDATE_BUSY. Originally, I thought there was no code path which still returned UPDATE_BUSY, but it appears the client gets dropped when this condition is hit under high load.

I will work on a patch revision to account for this condition. This should resolve the situation without any other changes being required. My logs indicate UPDATE_BUSY still is provided (though I have to re-examine the code base to see how, since I didn't immediately see how with 1.11+ after Nico's patches were adopted).