Query on compatibility of Kerberos

Anup Nair Anup.Nair at edelweisstokio.in
Tue Apr 1 07:04:11 EDT 2014

Dear Team,

We are planning to install an authentication tool on our database servers but we are unsure about the compatibility with Kerberos
Our web based applications are running on Java and Cobol and we have Oracle, DB2 and MSSQL databases running on AIX and Windows machines.
We want our applications to connect to the databases through an authentication tool installed on the databases servers.
Could you let us know if we can implement Kerberos in our environment?