Question on a very old (2006) Kerberos bug...

Dana Brand brandd at sfu.ca
Thu Jun 27 15:54:07 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to track the outcome of an old resolved bug:
http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=4190

that seems to have crawled back into the current version. Please see my original email below, when trying to contact the original coder.

Thank you very much!
Dana Brand
Systems Adminstrator
School of Computing Science,