Problem in Compiling MIT Krb 1.11.2 on 64 bit Windows Env

Mohit Aggrawal mohit500 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:51:36 EDT 2013

Hello Ben,

I am able to resolve the error using setenv. But now i am facing one more
error
due to HTML help compiler.
hhc compiler used for building the help is not in path

i.e.

Output going into obj\AMD64\rel
        hhc MITKerberosHelp.hhp
'hhc' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'copy' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'for' : return code '0x1'

But when i try to install it it is giving error as

"This computer is already having an newer version of HTML help"

Please let me know to include any other variable in PATH to get it.

-Many Thanks
    Mohit