Default Camellia Encryption Support in Build

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 20 09:22:11 EDT 2013

Arpit Srivastava <arpit.orb at gmail.com> writes:

> 1. Is there any way to disable Camellia encryption support in Krb5 1.11.3
> build ?

Not easily, if you mean preventing the supporting code from being
compiled.  The commit that causes Camellia support to be compiled by
default removed all or most of the conditionals.

That commit is

    https://github.com/krb5/krb5/commit/01f30a7f06110f54c5d69fdd7697347c102f5274

if you want to try manually reverting it, but I think some subsequent
code changes might complicate reverting.

> 2. When I built Krb5 1.10 with OpenSSL - it built fine. But when I am
> trying to build Krb5 1.11.3 the same way with OpenSSL - I am getting some
> Camellia related linking errors. (I am building the lib for Android
> platform and using 1.0.0a version of OpenSSL for libssl and libcrypto)

You are running configure using "--with-crypto-impl=openssl"?  What
are the specific errors that you are getting?