KDC Audit project

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 8 18:45:40 EST 2013

Thanks for the explanation, I now have a better understanding of why you
prefer the more generic interface.
I won't have time to reflect on the matter for a while, though.

I don't think our previous discussions considered the possibility of
needing to add a new piece of data to an existing trace point, though that
does seem like a rare operation from the current point of view.

The CEE initiative pointer is also helpful; we didn't attempt to survey
even logging systems in our previous discussions.  It did seem like the
trend in libaudit consumers was towards defining lots of different audit
routines, though.

-Ben