Python, Kerberos and ticket forwarding ..... please help

message adams message.adams at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:03:09 EDT 2013

Hi Greg / Dmitri,

Many thanks for getting back to me  - but sadly I'm still working to get
this resolved.

I've found the following Python module, which appears to give me the
ability for the intermediate server to impersonate the client:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/s4u2p/0.2

If you have time, could you please cast you eyes over that, and let me know
if you see any issues?

I've asked my infrastructure team to follow the instructions as given on
the above s4u2p page, so the server account can be set up correctly.
However they're suggesting this would be difficult job. If possible, do you
have a url which I could give them, which may provide additional
information on how to set this server account up?

Again, many thanks for any help,
Marc