deprecating kerbsrc.zip

Elzey, Blaine A (Blaine) blaine.elzey at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Sep 20 12:28:14 EDT 2012

Ben,

I will try the instructions you linked with my next build, maybe within a week or two, and let you know.  How does one correlate the krb5 source version with the kfw version?  Also, where does one get the kfw source?  I only see kfw-3.2.2 on http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/.  Sorry if these are novice Q, I never even considered kfw before.

Blaine